How the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant can help your business go overseas?
What is MRA?
IE’s MRA program is designed to facilitate businesses venture overseas, the grant supports pre-determined activities focused on helping company in overseas set-ups, identification of business partners and overseas market promotion.
The MRA Grant supports Singapore SMEs taking their business overseas for the first time. We support pre-determined activities to help you set up overseas, identify business partners, and promote your products overseas.
Who can apply for the MRA Grant?
To qualify for financial support the criteria are as follow:
- Global HQ anchored in Singapore
- Company annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report
- 70% of the eligible costs for MRA Grant activities, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year.
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year
- Limited to one activity (eg business matching, market entry, or participation in a trade fair) per application.
Benefit of Market Readiness Assistance (MRA)
Bringing your business overseas for the first time can be daunting. Behind every successful expansion is careful planning, talking calculated risks, and in-depth research MRA programs gives you the knowledge and support that you need to take your first steps overseas.