Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
When it comes to boosting the productivity of your core business activities, the PSG grant aims to provide financial support in IT solutions, equipment and business automation. It also covers certain sectors, namely retail, F&B, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. With the grant, businesses can seek funding for adopting business enhancement solutions such as customer management, data analytics, financial management as well as inventory tracking.
The grant (PSG) serves as a financial aid for businesses, both big and small, to adopt digital solutions and/or equipment to optimize their operations and productivity, including robotic, automation and autonomous systems.
Eligible businesses (including small- and medium-sized enterprises and MNCs) can apply for the grant (PSG) until 31 January 2020.
The following criteria must be met for a business to be eligible for the grant (PSG) application:
- A registered business operating in Singapore
- Owns the premise(s) i.e. building/facility owner
- Owner’s purchase/lease/subscription of solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
Businesses must not have:
- Had payments made to suppliers/vendors/third-parties in relation to purchase/lease/subscription of solutions or equipment
- Signed/confirmed any form of contract with suppliers/vendors/third-parties in relation to purchase/lease/subscription of solutions of equipment prior to the application
Who do not qualify for the grant (PSG)?
Entities such as the following do not qualify for the grant (PSG):
- Charities or Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
- Religious Entities
- Voluntary Welfare Organizations (VWO)
- Government agencies and subsidiaries
A PSG grant consultant appointed by SPRING Singapore (now known as Enterprise Singapore), a government body supporting enterprise development, is highly capable of providing professional advice for businesses looking to grow their operations, either in terms of productivity, innovation or overseas business developments.
Having been in the creative industry with 10 combined years of experience, Tomorrow Group holds a strong team of highly conceptual and accomplished designers that deliver outstanding work and results for valued clients. With services ranging across the creative spectrum, such as branding and marketing strategy, Tomorrow Group also offers professional consultancy in business strategy and enabling companies to obtain grants to kickstart their business development plans.
We help businesses form effective strategies to grow their brand using great design.
We help you plan for a better Tomorrow.